Sunday, January 17, 2010

I'M BACK


I'm here to save my blog. Anyway, sec3 life is killing me bad.
Homeworks are stacking up one by one..
Just update myself with all e gossips :) hehe good job guys
I'm trying to write/type a really long post but appearently I got nothingto post about
I'm trying to blog using my itouch. Hopefully it will work perfectly. So I will be able to do a long entry without all my time goes into e bin due to some shit happened.
I'm stress up eh..?
I don't know why but I feel super tired even after sleeping for 12hours..
Maybe I'm still not used to sec3 life, carry a 5kg bag everyday..
Oh and did I mention that my new hcl teacher suck?
Like seriously, she can't teach at all. Talkin junks for half an hour claiming that we are short of time? JOKER
enouh of school issues. My weekends is ending!! Awwwwwww
I'm mad in love with leehongki~ he's my wallpaper background for everything.
It's 0.56am now. I'm lying on my bed, covering in my blanket typing all these. I'm such a good kids right? I'm posting now instead of sleeping..

Ahhhhhhhhh I'm insane totally.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home