Monday, October 19, 2009

i'm bored :(

WHATS'S UP GUYSS! lolol
i had successfully rot in my house for three whole days.
seriously i can see fungi growing on my head already.
someone jio me out lehhhh!!
ehh. how about a cookie baking section?

Things going to happen :
● Been foreced to go to school
● waking up damn early in e morning
● get back my pathetic results
● praying damn hard not to fail any of them
● decide on what subjects to take
● lieing to myself that other did as bad
● get into a damn squeezy MRT early in e morning
● tell my mum that i nearly failed my science
● get all the forms signed



So, anyway. what is suppose to happen, will happen.
new blogskin hope it will be a good start.
and oh please let me get good grades for e other papers :(


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home