Monday, October 26, 2009

sorry to those that experienced my mood swing today.
i don't know what happened to me recently.
was very high in e morning but in e afternoon? idk
just feel irritated when nobody did anything.
i am really going mad i guess? (ha) or i am just simply tired?
i guess i should stop thinking of that ba.
alot of things are happening or going to happen
I AM NOT PREPARED FOR ALL THAT

I don't want split class!
although our class is not that close laaa but.
2yrs liao ma. used to seeing the old same ppl in sch everyday
sometime when someone got used to something its very hard to change it, isn't it?
why must split class in e first place?
don't tell me is to class us according to our results
we are already classed according to that right?
so what's the point?
making things much complicated? making students sad about leaving one's class?
i had some kind of anti-social i guess
i hate new enviornments with people i don't know.
the feeling sucked
but what can i do? have to accept whatever that is going to happen right?
this friday seems to be e last day for 2/5`09.
i....
dun..
want...
friday...
to...
come...

p/s. i love my phone super alot now (: It's super CHIO please!
p/p/s: someone own me 2 super special + non-classical tag! (: 利息 applied

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home