Saturday, August 1, 2009

brain exchange anyone?

it had been days since my last post.. SORRY for not keeping tat pomise of keeping my blog alive.
just a summary of what i had done for e whole week.
Home → School → home
normal routine for almost everyday? my life is soooo bored..
and i got to a conclusion: books hate me or my brain is just dead.
seriously, i cant squeeze anything into my brain. how e hell am i going to do all my test/exams?
everyone is saying about this sucks and that sucks. but am is it really that suck?
what-so-ever! i really don't want to know the answer.
can't i just stuck my earpiece into my ears, and don't hear a single word you say?
i don't want to think of the past anymore. no point crying over spilled milk rite?
tml weak up at 4? so aren't i suppose to be sleeping now? yeahh
so cya peepo. wish me luck ba.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home