Friday, May 8, 2009

Time to take a break



Tell me what you see when you look into my eyes.




Friday, finally put a stop to this week of studies. But with a bad ending.
last period of e day: HCL. Had back Paper2 e results are really NOT GOOD! 83???
i dun like tat no.!
forget about it. what's over is over; there's no point regreting over it.juz pray hard tat my paper1 can score well. :D
After sch went lotone library. study study study! we are good-kids! HA.
went aries after that. brought something and decided to go eat.
xiaoqi want leave 1st, left me and JM. LOL great time! Gossiping and Joking!



To CaoGu:
Please mind ur tones. We does not own u a life or wat-so-ever.
So don't take our kindness for granted.
continue to be this, trust me no one will be able to tolerate anymore.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home