Sunday, May 3, 2009

What-so-ever

fcuk u la. only know how to 贪小便宜? yaya my mum brought new bag
SO??? is it any of ur businese? i no u want la but can dun show til so obvious ma?
still come kaciao me. I TOLD U BILLIAN TIMES I DOING HW RITE??
why e hell would u want to no how it looked like?
its not urs rite? and so what if my mum say want give u?
u think u see liao if u dun like den my mum will buy another one for u izzit?
dun think too big of urself la. PLEASE!
u how old liao still 伸手跟别人拿东西? come on la.
so what if ur money got cheated? are we e one who cheat u? NO RITE?
is ur own prob tat u got cheated. and if u got cheated den dun come think of having a lv
think wat our family can print cash izzit? or wat? our money is not money but urs are???
dun b so selfish la. only think of urself
whenever mum call u den u gib all ur order list??? GO DIE PLEASE!
we dun own u a thing
my mum is too 大方.tat doesnt meant u can use tat and ask for everything
get a life
u are not young. get a job and support ur own living.
instead of waiting others to spoon feed u with wat u wan
even if there were someone, IT WONT BE OUR FAMILY!
have u ever thought about what u should do as a adult?
u should be e one who give me items not ME GIVE U!
get a life

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home