Tuesday, April 7, 2009

long time no post man! haha. KJ i am posting now ok?
be prepared for a long wordy post!
well. laptop spoiled days ago and only got back think laz thur?
i lost all my photos and some msn historys and all that. tat is soo pathetic peep!
anyway. ytd was jingmei birthday. HAPPY BELATED BDAY! hope u lik our present.
hey BTW! my birthday is coming !! 20APRIL!! do gib me presents!
haha. okay la. tml is wed and i cant go sj cause of detel appointment?
hope i wont miss out much????? PLEASE!
haha. i am out of words. KAIJUAN i am posting for ur sake nia! WAT A KIND SOUL I AM!
LOOL.
stressed up recently with unknown reasons..
fedup easily so please if i am sot or wat please spare me thx thx
emo-ness get lost please. HAIZ.
currently having difficulties on waking up in e morning.
will drag for at leave 10mins more to leave e house. so my mood in e morning is yaya..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home