Monday, January 12, 2009


I AM BACK YO!
haha. i no i had been crazy today. e reason is..


saw a dam super shuaii guy today,
first time i feel that guys look so handsome with hands in his pocket.
oh. man! he totally brighted up my day.
saw him on mrt today. twice!
once in e morning, and once in e afternoon.
we was like look at each other and turn away.
people please note for me which sch wears rice colour shirt and grey shorts
for lower secondary boys. THANKS THANKS!
huant people huant!



ok. back to main subject, today is mon.
and brought my fbts frm queensway. is lik finally? i waited for a week man!monday blues was chased away all by him.
and thx to him i was hyper e whole day.
wordy wordy and wordy post everyday.
sick sick sick of posting anymore. so wont be posting too frequence
but no worried will post on imp things to me?
and guess what? i spent more than an hour to finish this post.
oh. how not use to posting i am?
should end my post here? so CIAO. bye peepo!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home